2020 Fall Fair and Turkey Shoot
COVID-19 Precautions: Those wishing to enter an item for the fair must go to the hall Sept 18th or 25th from 6pm-8pm to pick up forms and get an exhibitor ticket. At that time, you will receive a time you should drop off your item(s) on the 26th, so we can stagger the entries and maintain social distancing guidelines.
Rules and Regulations:
- Entries to the Fair are to be made between 10 am and 12:30 pm.
- Only one entry per class for each exhibitor is permitted.
- Entry fees for juniors and adults is $1.00 per entry
- Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- 1st prize – $5.00
- 2nd prize – $2.00
- 3rd prize – $1.00
- Judges may withhold or lower placings if, in their opinion, entries are not worthy, for whatever reason of 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize.
- All entries must be clean and stain free, and NOT PREVIOUSLY ENTERED IN THE CHERRY GROVE FAIR.
- Exhibitors are requested to remove their display items between 4:30pm and 5:30 pm the day of the show.
- Judging will start at 1:00 pm on the day of the Fair.
Turkey Shoot: Try your luck and you may win a turkey. Shooting starts at 12:00!
Kids: $2 for 5 shots!! Adults: $5 for 3 shots!!