2021 Fall Fair
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, there will be limited people allowed in the hall and you will not be able to view the entries in person. We are working to offer an online view option. Stay tuned for details. All other planned activities have unfortunately been cancelled.
Rules and Regulations:
- Entries to the Fair are to be made between 9am and 11:30am.
- Only one entry per class for each exhibitor is permitted.
- Entry fees for juniors and adults is $1.00 per entry
- Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- 1st prize – $5.00
- 2nd prize – $2.00
- 3rd prize – $1.00
- Judges may withhold or lower placings if, in their opinion, entries are not worthy, for whatever reason of 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize.
- All entries must be clean and stain free, and NOT PREVIOUSLY ENTERED IN THE CHERRY GROVE FAIR.
- Judging will start at 12:00 pm on the day of the Fair.
- Exhibitors are requested to remove their display items between 3:30pm and 4:30 pm the day of the show.