Enter to win an AMAZING, COMPLETELY CUSTOM racing mower with an estimated value of $10,000. Be the star of next year’s Super Modified races!
Tickets will be available to be purchased in person at the races or can be purchased from volunteers leading up to August 21, 2021.
Online Purchase Options:
***To cover the costs of offering online purchase options, an additional $0.30 fixed fee, and a 2.9% service fee will be added to each order.***
1) Local pick-up: Request to pick up your ticket in Cherry Grove or have it waiting for you on Race Day!
2) Sent by mail: Your ticket will be placed in the mail and sent to the address you provide. A flat rate of $1 will be added to the order. The shipping option will be unavailable after August 13, 2021.
***TICKETS CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT FROM WITHIN ALBERTA AND SENT TO AN ALBERTAN ADDRESS***
1) Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older, and the name of a minor must not be written on the ticket;
2) Draw date will be August 21, 2021 at the Cherry Grove Rodeo Grounds, and the draw is open to the public;
3) Draw will take place after the last Class race of the day, the “Super Modified” races;
4) Winner need not be present for the draw to win;
5) Prize must be claimed within one (1) year of draw date, and once claimed, must be picked up within fourteen (14) days or becomes property of Cherry Grove Rec and Ag Society. If after one (1) year the prize has not been claimed, it will be considered property of the Cherry Grove Rec and Ag Society;
6) Prize cannot be redeemed for cash equivalent;
7) Prize will be raced in the final class of the event “Super Modified”, thus will be in a used condition when the prize is drawn, and any damage/mechanical failure will be accepted as part of the used condition;
8) Tickets are non-refundable;
9) If more than one name is written on the winning ticket stub, the prize will be awarded to the first name written on the stub. Neither the Cherry Grove Rec and Ag Society nor the AGLC is responsible for any disputes among the individuals whose name are written on the ticket stub;
10) In the event of a complaint, contact the Cherry Grove Rec and Ag Society at 780-594-2088;
11) Persons visiting from out of province are permitted to purchase tickets, providing the entire transaction of payment and receipt of tickets occurs while the person is in Alberta.