We are working hard to build up the Rodeo grounds to be a place the entire community can enjoy.
Did you know that the grounds can be rented to host your own event? Here are some of the details:
- $15 per hour – Includes only the infield
- $50 for half day – Includes only the infield
- $100 per day – Includes only the infield
- $200 per day – Includes concessions and infield
- $1000 per day – Includes concession, track, infield, camping and early access for camping
- $1200 per day – Includes concession, track, infield, camping, toilets (2), early access for camping.
- Damage deposit for an infield only rental is $200
- Damage deposit for rental of the infield and the concession is $500
- Damage deposit for rental of the entire grounds is $1000
- Damage deposit is to be paid in full 7 days prior to the event
- Damage deposits will be returned within 14 days after the event upon confirmation that cleaning is complete and that no damages have occurred
- Unsatisfactory cleaning will be back charged to the renter at $50 per hour
- Replacement cost of missing or damaged items will be deducted out of the damage deposit
- Extensive damage will be assessed and repaired at the renters’ expense
- CONTRACT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED WITH FULL FUNDS PAID IN ADVANCE OF 7 DAYS OF THE EVENT.
You can download the full rental agreement here:
If you’d like to know more or have questions, please contact us for information about renting the rodeo grounds for your event.
Check our calendar to see of your desired dates are available.